Russell Genealogy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY line of Gibson surname

Go down

MY line of Gibson surname Empty MY line of Gibson surname

Post by Heidi Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:22 pm

Adam Gibson & Margaret Morison had son Alexander Gibson born aug,20,1775 bapt sept,18th,1775 his birth was in Old Glasgow Toon, he married Janet Moore possibly in Ireland

alexander Gibson born 1775 & Janet Moore, they married ?
They came from Ireland to New Brunswick Canada abt 1816-1818, they bought a farm in Oak Bay New Brunswick and lived most of there life in the ST.David parish Charlotte county.
There son john Gibson born 1795, Ireland married Mary Jane Johnson and they resided in ST.David N.B.

Stewart Gibson, born ca 1814 Ireland son of Alexander Gibson and Janet Moore married Rebecca Jane Evans, daughter of James Evans and Margaret King.

Alexander (Boss ) Gibson ) was son of john Gibson & Mary Jane Johnson.

James Gibson born ca 1800 son of Alexander Gibson & Janet Moore married Mary Smith.

Margaret Gibson born 1804 Ireland daughter of Alexander Gibson & Janet Moore married john James McConnell.

Margaret king Gibson was born 1837, ST.James Charlotte county N.B. daughter of Stewart Gibson & Rebecca Jane Evans,
Married John Russell Blair born 1822, Bay of chaler,they married in 1863 in ST.James,Charlotte county New Brunswick.
 Both John Russell Blair and his wife Margaret King Blair (Gibson) are burried in  United church Of Canada Cemetery in Marysville New Brunswick.

john russell Blair born 1822 Bay of Chaleur married margaret king Gibson on dec,1,1863 in charlotte county N.B. they had the following children

rebecca jane (jennie) Blair born 16,feb,1865 Andersonville N.b.

stewart gibson Blair born 7th, aug,1866 Andersonville N.b.

james russell Blair born 11, nov,1868 Andersonville N.B.

baby Blair born nov,1870 died as infant

John Frederick Blair born nov,25,1872 ST.Croix N.B., he married Maryann Sherman

william isaac Blair born 9th,april, 1875 meredith Settlement charlotte county N.B.

margaret eleanor (nellie) Blair born 7th, jan, 1877 Meredith Settlement Charlotte county N.B.

Heidi
Admin

https://russellgenealogy.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum